Looking Behind- Review
1. http://askpastort.blogspot.com has received a total of 3,976 pageviews up from 2,958 pageviews last month in the last month- total of 1019 over December and to this point in January.
2. Attended Southeastern Seminary January 11-15, 2016.
3. January Bible Study 2016 is in 2 Corinthians, we will remain there during the winter.
2015 By the Numbers:
· Average Sunday Morning Attendance = 197
· Average Sunday School Attendance = 144
· Average Sunday Morning Guests = 5
· New Members in 2015 = 16
o 5 Baptisms
o 6 Letters
o 5 Statements of Faith
· Deaths of Members = 5
· Transfers out to other churches = 9
· Net Gain for the Year in Membership = 2
· Highest Attended Sunday = April 5, 2015 @ 281 in attendance (Easter Sunday)
· Lowest Attended Sunday = February 15, 2015 @ 116 in attendance (Snow Day)
Highlights of 2015:
- Battery Saturday 2015!
- Baptism of four children this week in one Sunday Morning Service. List includes: Rachael White, Andrew White, Don Singleton, and Asher Tyler.
- Passing our Mission Statement: “To Know Christ And to Make Him Known.”
- VBS 2015
- Fall Harvest on October 31, 2015.
- Larger Thank Expected Turnout for Griefshare this past Fall; a new face almost ever week.
- Special Called Business Meeting in December with an 86% approval in favor of the new service! Looking forward to what God is going to do at our church in 2016.
- Christmas Baskets Ministry:
- 22 Children received Christmas Gifts
- 9 Food Baskets were prepared and given out.
· Battery Saturday moved to April 2, 2016
· Return to Southeastern on June 16-24. Note: This will be the last weeklong seminary I will attend, year three is writing.